Temp Executive, Accounts Payable (Boon Lay/ 3 months/ 5 days)
- Manage and ensure accurate, complete and timely disbursements. Tasks include:
- Review invoices and check payment requests.
- For accounts payable, tasks include:
- Verify transactions comply with financial policies and procedures.
- Data entry of documents such as vendor payments, contract for service, telecom bills, purchasing cards, telegraphic transfer, reimbursement, library invoice, part-time tutors and examiners, advance payments and honorariums).
- Perform 2-way match (PO).
- Ensure payment requests have appropriate approvals and comply with the university policy.
- Perform timely and proper posting of payments and journals into system.
- Prepare batches of payment vouchers for expense entries
- Perform bank reconciliation such as TT advices, Purchasing cards, telephone and utilities bills and credit card charges.
- Check and liaise with Schools / Departments on accruals.
- Liaise with procurement team if there are PO variations to resolve differences between invoice and PO amount.
- To post TT advices received from Office of Finance into SAP.
- Provide transactional and administrative support to ensure, accurate, effective and efficient Procure & Pay System (P2P) operations.
- Carryout out sorting and scanning of vendor invoices tasks that that are related to the actual efficient maintenance and processing of the University’s account payable transactions
Additional Admin Duties
- Sort documents and invoices received in AP
- Liaise with internal and external customers on collection of uncrossed cheques.
- Sort and dispatch out cheques issued and received from Office of Finance to local/overseas vendors
- Resolve payment discrepancies related to payment processing and escalate to Account Payable Supervisor/Lead if necessary.
- Ensure quality and accurate delivery of services within agreed KPIs and SLAs.
- Ensure adherence to guidelines and policies set by Office of Finance (FIN).
Relationship Management/Customer Relations
- Cooperate and build positive relationships with peers and supervisors to ensure process efficiency and consistency.
- Provide internal and external audit support.
- Resolve supplier inquiries on invoices related to AP processing. If unable to resolve, escalate issues to Accounts Payable Lead.
- Resolve reimbursement related inquiries with Support Staff and requestor. Escalate issue to Accounts Payable Lead when necessary.
- Communicate with vendors and other service providers to resolve queries / address requests and concerns.
• 3 Months contract (Subject to extension / renewal)
• Up to $2,800 (Depends on experience)
• Boon Lay (Tertiary Institution)
• Mon-Thurs: 8.30am-5.45pm
• Fri: 8.30am-5.15pm
- Recognized Diploma/Degree in Accountancy or equivalent
- Knowledge of SAP financial system
- Good knowledge of Microsoft office applications
- Good team player
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Reliable and dependable
- Ability to work under pressure
Interested applicants, kindly email your detailed resume (MS Word format is preferred):
[Click Here to Email Your Resume] (Reg No: R1107390)
Please ensure that applications sent through email are no bigger than 1Mb.
We thank all applicants for your interest but regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates would be notified.
Success Human Resource Centre Pte Ltd (EA License Number: 97C4832)
1 Sophia Road, Peace Centre,
#06-23/29 Singapore 228149
T: 6337 3183 | F: 6337 0329 | W: www.successhrc.com.sg
Success Human Resource Centre Pte Ltd