Temp Executive (3-month contract; 3-day work week), Office of Registrar
- Maintain and ensure accuracy of master list of data records
- Assist in collation and verification of data records which includes close follow up with Programmes or Students on submission of relevant documents
- Involve in the supervisory of junior staff
- Weekly processing of entry application records
- Handle enquiries via email relating to matriculation and entry application matters
- Assist in any other tasks, when required
- Degree/Diploma with at least 2-3 years of work experiences
- Competent with Excel is compulsory (advanced functions e.g. vlookup, pivot table, concatenate etc..)
- Experience in administrative work
- Flexible, initiative, independent and a good team player
- Excellent communications (both spoken and written) and interpersonal skills
- Candidates need to be available from mid November 2020 till end February 2021.
Candidates who do not possess the stipulated qualifications but have relevant work experience may still apply. Remuneration and appointment terms shall commensurate with qualifications and experience. SMU reserves the right to modify the appointment terms where necessary.
Singapore Management University