Temp Customer Service Officers ($9/hr)
Our client, a leading Logistics Service provider is currently seeking and enthusiastic candidate to join them as Temp Customer Service Officer.
- Assist the day to day management of all aspects of customer service.
- Support sales and operation team to execute daily activities and meet objectives associated with all tasks assigned.
- Promote excellent customer service and ensure satisfaction is delivered consistently.
- Greet customers warmly and ascertain problem or reason for calling with personal touch.
- General affair (purchasing / management of stationery & equipment).
- Billing work (invoicing / data inputting).
- Support administrative function in the office.
Interested and qualified candidates please click the "Apply" button or email your CV to [Click Here to Email Your Resume] Attention to Charlene Tan
Denise Charlene Tan Su-yen (CEI No. R1104480)
Celecti Pte. Ltd.