[TEMP CONTRACT/ISLANDWIDE LOCATIONS] Digital Ambassador [Embracing a New Digital Age in Singapore]
• Engage seniors to educate them with basic digital skills in a 1 to 1 type of setting, or in small groups.
• Engage and recommend stallholders in hawkers, wet markets and coffee shops to sign up for e-payment at their stalls.
• Ensure accurate and prompt follow through of administration work linked to each engagement.
• Conduct regular monitoring and follow up measures, where applicable for various engagement(s).
• Passionate about contributing to and supporting our seniors & citizens.
• Good interpersonal and communication skills, comfortable with 1:1 and small group engagements.
• Patient in guiding senior citizens by devising a systematic, organised step-by-step learning plan for them.
• Able to stand for long hours.
• Must be comfortable and receptive to utilizing various technology platforms such as WhatsApp, Facebook, Paynow, Paylah
• Having experience in community engagement, social services and customer service whilst being able to speak different dialects would be advantageous
Contract Duration: until Mar 2021 (After March, highly will get 12 months renewal)
Working Days: Any 5 days from Monday to Sunday (Including Public Holidays)
Working Hours: Anytime between 8.00am to 10.00pm, up to 44 hours per week
Work Attire: Polo tee (Provided) , own black pants and black covered shoe
Working location : Community Centre, Library, Wet Market and Hawkers
Salary ; $1800 + $100 mobile allowance.
[+] Upon the completion of 3 months temp contract, there is potential for you to extend your contract to an additional length of up to one year with the following benefits, subject to individual performance:
Paid Annual Leave: 14 days per year
Medical Coverage: E-medical card will be issued, where candidates can go to any panel clinic without co-payment.
If keen, please contact Darren at 92376566 via Whatsapp. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted, thank you.
Cornerstone Global Partners Pte Ltd