Temp Conservation Officer (Heritage Artefacts) - 3 mths /West /Wed-Fri /spslic
Work Location: West (Company transport at Lakeside)
Working Days: 3-day, Wednesday to Friday
Working Hours: Office Hours
Duration: Feb - Apr 2021
Salary: $2000 per month
As part of the team to preserve Singapore's national collection, you will be involved in the reorganisation of reference materials, props and workshop materials:
- Assess height and depth of storage shelves, and create schematic drawing for proposed location of boxes and trays.
- Assembling of storage furniture
- Sourcing for second hand and recycled boxes, trays from Collections management for potential reuse.
- Create an inventory of items whilst doing selection on what to keep and what to discard.
- Design and create the physical labels/tags for reference samples, teaching materials and props.
- Packing all the reference collections and props into the designated boxes, containers and shelving.
- Organising the leftovers of workshop training materials
- Creating and managing log book for signing in /signing out for borrowing purposes.
- Any other adhoc duties required.
- Keen interest in heritage conservation
- Good spatial and interior organisation skills
- Comfortable with with working in a lab enivronment with a variety of raw materials and samples
Interested applicants, please click "Apply Now" or email your detailed resume to [Click Here to Email Your Resume]
We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
By submitting any application or resume to us, you will be deemed to have agreed & consented to us collecting, using, retaining & disclosing your personal information to prospective employers for their consideration.
Lim Peiling (Serene) | R1654066
ScienTec Consulting Pte Ltd (Scientec Personnel) | 11C5781