Temp Assistant Manager, Marketing Communications @ Boon Lay
- Boon Lay
- Office Hours
- $21.50 / hour
- Work with the Head, Marketing Communications (Advancement) to develop and manage the department’s marketing and communications strategy and framework
- Assist the Head, Marketing Communications (Advancement) in overseeing the management of the Marketing Communications (Advancement) team, including its budget and work plan
- Ensure integrated communications/brand identity and uphold the corporate profile and branding of the department across all levels of the company’s communications and advancement programmes and activities
- Plan, research and write creative/compelling content for donor appeals, direct mailers, targeted messaging, and advancement marketing materials to reach its intended audiences and stakeholders in an effective manner
- Work with fundraising officers and campaign managers to devise marketing communications strategies to support the advancement programmes and campaigns of the Company (print and digital)
- Plan, research and write funding proposals for major gifts to high net worth individuals, foundations, business partners and corporations
- Produce marketing materials (including brochures, invitations, solicitations and event programs) for advancement campaigns in a variety of formats, including print, video and electronic
- Prepare official high-level speeches, letters and presentations for the Company’s senior leadership
- Work with the Head, Marketing Communications (Advancement) to develop and manage an integrated and effective social media strategy and schedule, in end-to-end planning with applied analytics for social media outreach and events
- Assist in the editorial planning, writing and production process of the department’s newsletter and publication
- Co-manage, ideate and prepare engaging content and messaging on the department’s main website
- Work with the Head, Marketing Communications (Advancement) on issues and crisis communications when required
- Act as covering officer for the Head, Marketing Communications (Advancement) in his absence.
- Providing communications mentorship and guidance to junior communication team members.
- 1 Year
- Boon Lay
- Monday to Thursday: 8.30am to 5.45pm
- Friday: 8.30am to 5.15pm
- $21.50 / hour
- Degree holder in communications, Marketing, or related disciplines
- At least 6 to 8 years’ experience in either corporate communications, marketing communications, digital communications, public relations or a related field in the public and/or private sectors
- Experience in corporate communications or marketing communications in the education sector and/or advancement/fundraising is preferred but not required
- Possess excellent communication skills, with strong editing and writing skills, as well as speaking and presentation skills.
- Meticulous with details and able to convey complex information in a clear and concise manner
- A strong and versatile writer/storyteller with the ability to conceptualise ideas and produce engaging content towards a wide variety of audiences/stakeholders
- Experience and proficiency in social media content creation, social media marketing, analysis, ad creation and targeting.
- Proficient understanding and experience in the customer journey process of communications and marketing to achieve positive audience engagement outcomes
- Effective organizational and collaborative skills to achieve marketing communications objectives
- Strategic thinker with strong critical thinking and project management skills
- Excellent project management skills with a sharp eye for detail. Directs projects within deadlines and budget requirements.
- Energetic, driven, adaptable, has good initiative and is able to multi-task and cope well when working under pressure and against tight timelines
- Must be able to work independently and at the same time be a good team player. He or she needs to be proactive, organised, meticulous, and also able to multi-task as well as work within tight deadlines.
- Proficiency in MS Office Applications
- Proficiency in design and website/data analytics tools will be a plus
In lieu of physical interviews, we will be conducting virtual interview, i.e. Skype/WhatsApp/Facetime/Zoom
Interested applicants, kindly email your detailed resume (MS Word format is preferred):
[Click Here to Email Your Resume] (Reg No: R1107390)
Please ensure that applications sent through email are no bigger than 1Mb.
We thank all applicants for your interest but regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates would be notified.
Success Human Resource Centre Pte Ltd (EA License Number: 97C4832)
1 Sophia Road, Peace Centre,
#06-23/29 Singapore 228149
T: 6337 3183 | F: 6337 0329 | W: www.successhrc.com.sg
Success Human Resource Centre Pte Ltd