Temp Accounts Officer (Financial Accounting & Reporting) - 3 months
Marina Bay Sands Pte Ltd | Date Posted: 27-Oct-2018
'N' Levels / 'O' Levels, ITE/ NITEC/ Higher NITEC, 'A' Levels, Diploma, Bachelor's / Honours, Masters / PhD
- Prepares and maintain accounting records for capital assets and capital expenditure.
- Generate and prepares accounting entries and ensure that supporting documents are adequate, valid, relevant, properly approved with proper accounting codes.
- Perform monthly reconciliations of capital assets balance sheet accounts where necessary.
- Ensure accounting records are kept in accordance with the approved accounting policy and generally accepted accounting principles.
- Support and assist in internal and external audits, SOX compliance and tax computations preparations.
- Assist in ad hoc projects.
- LCCI/Diploma in Accountancy or equivalent.
- Minimum 1-2 years accounting experience.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Word and Excel.
- Abilities to work in a team with minimum supervision.
- Flexible and adaptable to Marina Bay Sands dynamic environment.
Marina Bay Sands Pte Ltd