Temp 6-9 Months Pharmacists *5 Days Office Hours*
Recruit Express Pte Ltd| Date Posted: 5-Feb-2021
EA Licence No: 99C4599|EA Personal Registration No: R1333503
Bachelor's / Honours
- Dispenses medications by compounding, packaging, and labeling pharmaceuticals
- Serves patients by preparing medications, giving pharmacological information to multidisciplinary health care team, and monitoring patient drug therapies.
- Completes pharmacy operational requirements by organizing and directing technicians’ workflow, verifying their preparation and labeling of pharmaceuticals, and verifying order entries, charges, and inspections.
- Provides pharmacological information by answering questions and requests of health care professionals and counseling patients on drug therapies.
- Maintains records for controlled substances and removes outdated and damaged drugs from the pharmacy inventory.
- Serves patients by preparing medication
- Giving pharmacological information to multidisciplinary health care team
- Prepares medications by reviewing and interpreting physician orders
- Controls medications by monitoring drug therapies; advising interventions.
- At least a Bachelor Degree in Pharmacy
- Registered with Singapore Pharmacy Council
- Start work immediately / on short notice
- Prior working experience in hospitals (restructured / private)
Interested in the above role! Please send in your CV to denyse.tan @recruitexpress.com.sg
EA Personnel: Denyse Nicole Tan Shuqin
C.E.I : R1333503
Company Registration No: 99C4599
Recruit Express Pte Ltd