Telesales Marketing Executive ( Join a leading Integrated Express Global MNC)
To develop new business as well as maintain and deepen existing customer relationships primarily through non face-to-face sales call in order to achieve personal sales targets and market goals within the SME customer segment.
Areas of Responsibilities:
1. New Business Development
Incumbent must close new business with new and existing customers by carrying out the following:
• Gather information about customers' business products and process, and their transportation challenges through the use of telephone, webinar, email, and occasional face-to-face contact
• Seek and identify opportunities to grow the business with existing customers
• Hand-over relevant leads to Field Sales using the available Customer Relationship Management system
• Prepare a sales proposal to target the needs of customers
• Contact customers to solicit sales
• Explain Company products or services and prices, and answer questions from customers
2. Account Servicing
Incumbent must support existing customers with effective customer education by carrying out the following:
• Instruct customers how to use Company tools and services
• Answer customer questions about Company products or services
• Execute implementation plans with customers
• Monitor implementation progress to ensure timelines are met
• Identify barriers to successful implementation and recommend ways to remove or minimize the barriers
• Troubleshoot and resolve customer’s problems
• Contact customers to find out how well the solutions are meeting their business needs
• Bachelor’s degree or Diploma in any field
• Two years or above sales experience in telephone sales (for Senior); Fresh Graduates are also welcome to apply at junior entry level
• Strong interpersonal and communication skills with proficiency in both English and Mandarin languages; Mandarin language skills is required to liaise with some Mandarin speaking SME clients
• Good MS Excel skills
Selected candidate will be awarded with a competitive compensation package and a rewarding career. Please click "Apply" to submit your application with your full cv and include your current/last drawn salary, expected salary, your availability/notice period, motivation factors for your next career move and a recent passport size photo (if available).
For any enquiries, please write to meisee(a)thameshr.com (Reg No. R1105612).
We thank you for your interest in this application and regret that only short-listed candidates are notified.
Thame's Human Resources Pte Ltd