Telesales Executive (Electronics Parts/ Speaks/ Tagalog/ Global) CVT 110614
Electronics Global Company | 5 Days' work week
Paya Lebar | East Area
Able to speak Tagalog - official national language of the Philippines
- Perform calls to existing or potential customers (majority from Philippines)
- Meet company benchmarks in revenue and customer counts.
- Follow up closely on customer enquiries, samples or literatures requests.
- Build and maintain customer relationship.
- Answer questions on any quires on products etc.
- Routing qualified opportunities to the appropriate sales engineers for further business development and closure
- Ensure accurate information of customer in database.
- Work closely with Team Leader to develop and implement service strategies to achieve committed targets through telesales activities.
- Provide regular report to management.
- Collect all other feedback/complaints/information.
- Participate in trade show, seminars and perform post-event follow-ups.
- Conduct customer visits along with Sales team when required.
- Any other ad hoc duties.
- ITE / Diploma / Degree in any discipline
- Able to speak Tagalog - official national language of the Philippines
- At least 1 year of experience in telesales experience
- Good interpersonal skill and telephone etiquette
- Persuasive and highly motivated to make sales
- Excellent conflict management skillset with the ability in handling difficult customers/issues
- Good verbal and written communication skills
Interested candidates, please state last / expected salaries and notice period and email to: [Click Here to Email Your Resume]
TODAY'S CAREER PTE. LTD.
10 Anson Road International Plaza #30-13
Log in to our website for the most current list of job advertisements
Email: [Click Here to Email Your Resume]
(Team members for this post: Katheriene Ang / Vera Tan / Lim Jia Ying)
Registration Number: R1102123/ R1767480/ R1549375
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified. Let us call you when we are ready.