Telecom Engineer (PABX System) - 4 Positions
Are you the right person we are looking for as our team player to support our business growth? As part of our Next-Generation ICT Engagement and Consultancy (Thatz 2.0) growth roadmap, we are seeking keen candidates to join us on our journey as we scale towards greater heights.
Founded since 1998, Thatz International has now evolved into the Next-Generation ICT Engagement and Consultancy establishment.
Thatz 2.0 offers leading edge ICT & Digital Solutions, as well as, world class Services to organizations, companies or institutions seeking to further their operations or businesses excellence.
A BizSafe3 and TAFEP pledge company, Thatz International has been recognized through various achievements such as Singapore SME1000 since Year 2013 and Total Defense Award since Year 2012. The Founder has also been recognized with the inaugural Teochew Entrepreneur Award 2016.
Join Thatz now to maximize your true potential to the fullest by excelling in your CAREER!
ARE YOU THATZ ONE?
Telecom Engineer (4 Positions)
- Work with vendors and project team to attend pre-implementation meetings and be the Point of Contact between project team and PABX vendors.
- Be the point of contact during the Implementation activity.
- Post implementation support activities.
- Maintain and update documentation relating to project tasks and system configurations to ensure transparency across the MBS teams and vendors.
- Ticket management (incident, service request & change) for Telecom systems queues
Telecom equipment configuration & management.
6. Perform additional Telecom related duties as assigned.
- Degree in Telecommunications or related Technology curriculum preferred.
- Equivalent experience within technical telecommunications field may be considered in lieu of a degree.
- Experience in 24x7 environment with on-call responsibilities.
- Experience working in a high-pressure environment.
- Experience supporting, maintaining and troubleshooting telecom systems (3G/4G technology, PABX systems).
- Ability to read and interpret technical diagrams and building floor plan layouts.
- Good written & oral communication skills.
- Strong documentation and service management skills.
- Ability to apply good organizational and problem solving skills and work well under pressure to meet deadlines.
10. Organized and detail-oriented.
Key objective of this role:
To deliver awesome user experience through result oriented outcome with friendly service disposition ...we call it Thatz Way!
- Basic Salary
- H&S Insurance Coverage
- Annual Leave and Medical Benefits
- Other Benefits
As a people developer, we embrace Thatz Delight for:
- Annual Increment based on your job performance
- Company events and annual awards
- Community and sustainability support
As an advocate for fair employment, we strive to do our best to render objective and merit based considerations for all applications, and we shall communicate with you personally when short-listed. For those who are not short-listed, your profile will be kept for other opportunities where suitable.
Best wishes to your job search!
Feel free to recommend this position to your friend(s) or relative(s) who may meet our needs and be rewarded.
For more information about THATZ and other job listings, please visit: www.thatz.com
Please like our Facebook: www.facebook.com/thatz.international
THATZ International Pte Ltd