Technology Educator (STEM, Robotics & Coding)
Have a passion for Education and Technology?
Join us in our Mission to Teach Every Child to Code!
At Roboto Coding Academy, our aim is to be the world’s leading academy in student-centric education for technology and future skills. As Singapore’s premier coding school, our mission has empowered our team of more than 100 MOE-registered teachers to teach upwards of 10,000 students via collaboration with 120 schools and organisations. We have also partnered with prominent organisations such as Apple, CapitaLand and People’s Association to help people from all walks of life upskill and gain digital literacy.
If you are seeking experience and learning opportunities in a fast-paced collaborative environment, you are who we want! Come get hands-on experience in honing new skills acquired on the job, and a chance to apply theoretical knowledge to real life situations. Join the Roboto family to gain more insights in your chosen field and be exposed to your career options. Let’s make a positive difference in the education of our next generation together!
Roles & Responsibilities
- Teach and conduct coding, STEM and technology related classes and programmes.
- Develop and curate curriculum resources.
- Oversee and train students in preparation of coding & robotics competitions.
- Groom and mentor students into a passionate and curious individual in technology.
- Execute coding and STEM projects with MOE schools and government organization.
- Details of working hours:
- Weekday: 9:00am to 6:00pm
- Weekend: 9:00am to 6:00pm
- No. of working days per week:
- a. Option A: 3 weekdays + 2 weekends (Higher salary)
- b. Option B: 4 weekdays + 1 weekend
Who We Are Looking For
- Minimum education qualifications: Bachelor Degree in Engineering/ Science/ Computing or Technology/ STEM fields
- Passion in teaching programming or STEM-related fields (preferred but not required)
- Fresh graduates are welcomed to apply
- Passion for teaching
- Strong communication skills
- Good temperament, friendly and cheerful disposition
- Enjoys working with young children (6 – 16 years old)
- Basic Salary: S$ 3300 to 3800 (Upon Confirmation)
Health & Wellness Benefits
- $300 annual welfare flexi-benefits
*Please note all benefits are only applicable upon successful completion of probation.
Please send your resume to [Click Here to Email Your Resume] to indicate your interest and availability for an interview.
Roboto Coding Academy