Technology Education Consultant
Have a passion for Education and Technology?
Join us on our Mission to Teach Every Child to Code!
At Roboto Coding Academy, we teach Code Literacy and Computational Thinking to young children in a fun and friendly environment. If you have always wanted to make a positive difference in the education of our next generation, this is for you!
Roles & Responsibilities
- Champion the revolutionary Technology Education & Enrichment Programme of Roboto Coding Academy
- Strategize & implement Business-to-Consumer (B2C) sales and marketing plans
- Provide expert advice and insights to parents about Technology Education during consultation sessions
- Assist in execution of trial classes and follow-up
- Teaching of trial or actual classes (minor component).
- Manage the sales follow-up process closely
- Prepare and report sales performance data
- Guide & manage junior staff to reach monthly targets
- Overall planning and management of marketing calendars, including social media, email marketing and events
- Management & Liaison of Marketing vendors
- Basic administrative duties (minor component)
- Details of working hours:
- Option A: 4 Weekdays + 1 weekends
- Option B: 3 Weekdays + 2 weekends
- Mon – Fri: 9 am to 6 pm
- Sat/Sun: 8.30am to 5.30pm
Who We Are Looking For
- Minimum education qualification: Bachelor’s Degree in any field.
- Entry Level are welcome to apply
- Strong communication skills & pleasant outlook
- Articulate and speaks with confidence
- Client-focused mentality with an empathy for parents and students
- Strong self-initiative, diligent and detail-orientated
- Basic MS office knowledge
- Keen to work in a start-up environment and possess a go-getter attitude
- Able to speak and write effectively in English with basic Mandarin fluency is an advantage.
- Salary period: Monthly
- Probation Period: 3 months
- Date of salary payment: Within 1st Week of the following month.
- Basic Salary: S$ 3,000 to S$3,600
Leave & Medical Benefits
- Paid Annual Leave Per Year: 12 days (Upon Confirmation)
- Paid Outpatient Sick Leave per Year: 14 days
- Paid Hospitalisation Leave Per Year: 60 days
Please note all leave and medical benefits are only applicable upon successful completion of probation.
Please send your resume to [Click Here to Email Your Resume] to indicate your interest and availability for an interview.
Roboto Coding Academy