Technology Development Chemist (R&D, Waste/Chemical /Water treatment Inds) @ West
HR Focus| Date Posted: 17-Sep-2019
EA Licence No: 13C6829|EA Personal Registration No: R1102557
Masters / PhD
- Company benefit and Incentive package
- Company transport at desinated pick up point in North and West zone
- Transport Allowance if candidate possess own transport
- Work week : Monday to Friday : 8am to 5.45pm
Job Description :
- Ph.D in Chemistry / Chemical Technology / Chemical Engineering with more than 5 years of experiences in the area of specialty chemical manufacturing/applications, oil & gas or water treatment industry.
- Develop and apply new technologies for waste treatment/management through collaboration with Universities/Research Institutes.
- Source, develop and apply new treatment methods/processes/technologies of industrial wastes and thus enable the company’s industry leadership and competitiveness.
- Working closely with Sales and Marketing team to acquire a deep understanding of the waste sources; identify new opportunities for treatment and recovery and provide technical support to Resale Team on the commercialization of the recovery products.
- Establish cost-effective treatment/recovery methods for new incoming industrial waste through working closely with operation departments.
- Establish and expand the process and analytical capabilities in the laboratory.
- Drive the continuous improvement of operation treatment through process optimization or with alternative treatment method.
- Adhere to the existing system and documentation as per the procedures.
- Ensure good housekeeping in the laboratory and be responsible for the safety and environmental compliance of new processes.
To Apply & For quick processing , please attached updated resume in Microsoft Word Document to include :
- Reasons of leaving each employement
- Current and expected salary
- Notice period or earliest start date
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
EA Licence : R1102557