- Responsible for performing first level troubleshooting support for problems related to computer hardware/software and application systems in the schools.
- Provide advice and assistance to users on the usage of simple functional features of software and hardware peripherals.
- Perform basic administrative support, asset management and routine IT housekeeping services.
- Ensure the proper running of IT equipment and systems in the school in order that office staff, teachers, and students activities are not disrupted.
- Liaise with vendor on the computer and network problem and ensure proper follow-up and resolution is achieved.
- Manage, monitor, and maintain domain user accounts.
- Provide support to facilitate related issues in school’s computer labs and classroom, such as power/utilities, UPS, projector, visualizer, and iPad.
- Recommend solution, enhancements, and change of work processes as required.
- Nitec/Higher Nitec/Diploma/Bachelor’s Degree in Information Technology/Information Systems/Computer Science, Business or equivalent
- Fresh graduate are welcome to apply
- Experience in managing day to day IT Operations
Interested candidates who wish to apply for the advertised position, please email us an updated copy of your resume
Email Address: [Click Here to Email Your Resume]
EA License No: 13C6429
Reg. No.: R1770751
For candidate who applied for the advertised position is deemed to have consented to us that we may collect, use or disclose your personal information for purpose in connection with the services provided by us.
ITCAN Pte Ltd