Key Words: Infrastructure, security, network, VMware, Linux
Role: Technology Architect
Industry: Consulting, Information Technology, Managed services
About Our Client
Our client is a global leader in the provision and management of specialist end to end IT infrastructure services and solutions. Their core business is to deliver technology and IT services solutions that support their client's diverse needs across multiple industries.
About the Technology Architect,
- You’ll be in charge of advising and implementing infrastructure solutions
- Maintain systems, strategies and security according to government standards and compliance
- Be at the forefront in new technologies and prototype solutions to maintain cost-effectiveness and increase performance efficiencies.
- Adaptive to business needs involving new requirements, goals and strategies
- Keep up with emerging technology to provide knowledge-sharing with the company
Please note: Interested Applicants must be able to work in Singapore.
- Bachelor in Computer Science or Engineering
- Hands-on experience with virtual platform technology, e.g. VMware Cloud/ESXi/vCentre.
- Hands-on experience with Linux platform (CentOS, RHEL) and patches
- Overall 7-10 years of experience with at a 2-4 year focus on infrastructure architecture
- Positive can do attitude
- Relentless – will not give in
- Positive energy
- Collaborative and a team player
- Key abilities in relationship building and consultative approach to business
- Able to build strong and trusting relationships
- Creative and entrepreneurial
- Good listening Skills / humility
- Culture Sensitivities / local experience
- Demonstrates good consulting hygiene
- Systematic and focused approach to working
- Confident and comfortable with client’s interactions
- Analytical and possess the ability to solve problems permanently
If you are interested to learn more about the above job role or any other job opportunities, please apply to this job advertisement or alternatively contact the following consultant:
Su Fay May
[Click Here to Email Your Resume]
SearchElect Pte. Ltd. adheres to the Singapore Ministry of Manpower Tripartite guidelines on Non-Discriminatory Job Advertisements which you can find more information about HERE. If you feel any part of this job advertisement is discriminatory please immediately raise to our attention via [Click Here to Email Your Resume]. We take these matters seriously and thank you for your cooperation.