Techno-Functional Business Analyst
- Accelerate your career within an established consulting firm
- Opportunity to work with a diverse team
- Work on Data Protection Program projects
Our client is a consulting company that provides Business Management & Information Systems services to clients in the Financial Services industry. With a talented team armed with in-depth knowledge, the company is confident in tackling any challenges that a volatile and competitive market brings. The company also prides itself in building loyalty and trust with its consultants and partners.
You will be responsible for :
- Analysing and preparing the DPP requirements (topics on data protection, data leakage prevention, GDPR).
- Performing inventory and analysis on WM applications to analyze the data maintained in WM
- Liaising with the divisions’ BAs, developers and testers on application and requirements understanding
- Preparing KPI measurements and gathering evidence as needed for DPP
- Ensuring the quality of deliverables from the IT teams based on the requirements defined
- Assisting with UAT activities as needed, verifying accuracy, coherency and testability of the requirements
- Establishing and maintaining detailed solution based on use cases with the divisions BA
- Identifying, raising risks and issues to Project Manager and helping to mitigate
- Assisting the divisions with their inquiries related to the requirements
- Communicating with IT teams on other WM and CIB sites in Asia, Europe, Middle East and Latin America.
- You have a Bachelor’s Degree with 10 years of IT development experience and 5 years as a business analyst with experience on sensitive personal data protection in private banking
- Exposure to relational databases (i.e. Microsoft SQL Server, Oracle Database, MySQL, IBM DB2, etc.) is required
- You have strong experience in access management and data protection
- You are able to understand, explain and support change.
- CFA, PMP, Business Analyst certifications will be an advantage
- You are a client-focused, critical thinker and have the ability to synthesize and simplify.
- Strong analytical skills and ability to anticipate business/strategic evolution is required
- You are organised and able to work effectively in a collaborative environment
- You have excellent communication skills and able to interact professionally with a diverse group
Snaphunt Pte Ltd