Technician - Utilities & Facilities
Manpower Staffing Services (Singapore) Pte Ltd| Date Posted: 21-Jun-2021
EA Licence No: 02C3423
ITE/ NITEC/ Higher NITEC, 'A' Levels, Diploma
- Responsible for the interface between teams at headquarters, the local contractors and team members responsible for maintenance and operation of the facility.
- Responsible for building and equipment maintenance programs including plumbing, electrical, HVAC, building automation systems, fire safety systems, and data center infrastructure.
- Perform, evaluate and direct design and construction disciplines including architectural, electrical, mechanical, and controls.
- Manage energy conservation programs and tracks utility usage.
- Compliance with local regulatory laws is also required.
- Coordinates hazardous or regulated waste disposal, pollution prevention, and waste minimization programs.
- Manages various facility projects including budget and schedule.
- Participates in vendor bid solicitation, selection and contract management.
- Responsible for equipment and instrumentation calibration and operate, monitor and maintenance (corrective, preventive, predictive) of plant utilities & facilities equipment.
- Support the Fire protection and monitoring systems in comply with the Site Safety and GMP procedures
- Any other duties as assigned by supervisor.
- Minimum 2 years of relevant experience
- NITEC or Diploma in Mechanical/ Electrical/ Instrumentation/ Chemical/ Automation or related discipline
- MOM certified Boiler/ Steam Attendant Certification or LEW Technician/ Electrician Grade is a plus
- Flexible with rotating shifts
Teh Hui Tian, Zoe EA License No. 02C3423 Personnel Registration No. R2089915