Technician (Truck Services)
• Carry out daily workshop service and repair jobs to ensure that jobs are carry out efficiently and safely.
• Execute good housekeeping practice for maintenance of workshop and equipment.
• Complete work order for each vehicle serviced.
• Review outstanding job that is pending for parts.
• Review and summarise customers’ feedback/ complain.
• Any other ad-hoc duty as assigned by the Superior.
• Min GCE ‘O’ Level.
• Minimum 1-year relevant experience (Automotive).
• Possess a valid Class 3/4 driving license.
• Basic command of English (both verbal and written)
• Team player with initiative and a positive attitude towards learning.
Tan Chong Industrial Machinery Pte Ltd