Technician (Shopping Mall) $2,600
- Working in a team to carry out daily works in the shopping mall
- Handle inspection on horticultural works, liaise with and supervise contractors, recommend and implement improvement works, attend to feedback, complaints and services requested by the Clients.
- Supervise the maintenance of all fire safety works in the premises and conduct daily checks within the premises, prepare Fire Emergency Plan, conduct fire drills and co-ordinate the occupants within the premises in fire-fighting and evacuation in the event of fire or other emergencies.
- Any other duties as assigned by the Building Manager
- Nitec in Building Services / Mechanical / Electrical Engineering / Mechatronics / Facility Technology
- Min 1 year of relevant working experience / internship experience
- Good communication, interpersonal and organization skills
- Only Singaporeans need apply
Working Location: Central
Working hours : 5.5 days work week rotating shifts
Interested candidates are invited to email detailed resumes to [Click Here to Email Your Resume] and Attn : Mr Roy Koh
We regret only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
CAREER AVENUE PTE LTD