Technician - Semiconductor (class 3/ 5 days/East)
HR Focus| Date Posted: 13-Sep-2020
EA Licence No: 13C6829|EA Personal Registration No: R2090280
ITE/ NITEC/ Higher NITEC
Responsibilities and Requirements:
- Servicing/Repairing of Semiconductor Tester, Handler, Prober or Sorter.
- Provide technical support
- Minimize equipment downtime & ensure customer satisfaction
- Singaporean / Singapore residence ONLY
- At least Nitec in Mechatronics Engineering
- Preferably with at least 1 years’ of experience in Semiconductor industry.
- Preferably with technical background in areas relating to IC Test equipment.
- Proficient in computer hardware and software
- Able to learn and assimilate new technology quickly
- Possess clean and valid Singapore Class 3 driver licence.
- Good work ethics and must be willing to learn and pick up new knowledge
- Salary : depend on experience.
To Apply ,
Please attached updated resume in Microsoft Word Format (.doc) and must include the following information :
- Personal Particulars
- Work experiences( period of employment & job duty) in point forms
- Last drawn salary in each employment
- Expected salary
- Reasons for leaving each employment
- Earliest work commencement date / Notice period
(We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified)