Technician, Property Management
SB Property Services Pte Ltd| Date Posted: 10-Jan-2021
Entry Level, Experienced
ITE/ NITEC/ Higher NITEC, Diploma
- Conduct regular checking / inspection to ensure buildings are always maintained to a good condition.
- Carry out preventive and corrective maintenance work.
- Troubleshoot and perform minor repairs on M&E services & installation for the building, which includes but not limited to general handyman work in fitting, installation, electrical wiring, plumbing, painter, carpentry and etc.
- Liaise & supervise the appointed contractors / Term Contractor for any maintenance, repairs and / or renovation works and to ensure standard of work is performed.
- Supervision of conservancy / building and ensure that all maintenance & repair works carried out by term contractors are properly done / complete on time.
- Responsible for tenants satisfaction, attend to and investigate any complaint on maintenance and service works.
- Maintain a proper inventory record and ensure the inventory records are up to date.
- A member of the CERT team assisting the Management Team in emergency control where situation arise.
- To record and monitor all electricity and water consumption under the building utilities account, and to investigate any unusual spikes in consumption.
- Other duties as assigned by the Head of Department, Cluster Manager / Property Manager / Property Officer related to the building maintenance / repair work.
- Possess own transport will be an added avantage.
SB Property Services Pte Ltd