- To carry out installation, repair and preventive maintenance of customers' multi function devices (Multi Function Printer, Production Printing Printers and its related devices) including software application
- To provide timely and active customer service
- To record and submit all service data and reports and and when required
- Problem analysis/diagnosis of uers' technical problems
- NITEC/Higher NITEC/ Diploma in Digital/Electronics/Electrical Engineering or Mechatronics
- Hands on experience in troubleshooting of monochrome and color printers in a network environment is an advantage
- Own motorbike or own vehicle.
Please send in your resume in MS Word format.
Manimalah Suppiah, EA License No : 06C4642, EA Reg No : R1105598