Vision Manpower Pte Ltd| Date Posted: 31-Jul-2019
EA Licence No: 02C5351|EA Personal Registration No: R1100394
'N' Levels / 'O' Levels, ITE/ NITEC/ Higher NITEC, Diploma
- Perform colour matching in accordance with customer's specifications and requirements
- Establish correct related work practices and quality control techniques for new product line
- Perform color correction during production
- Support production trial and trouble-shooting when necessary
- Carry out mechanical, physical, thermal and flammability testing.
- Assist in evaluating and qualifying of new raw components
- Perform routine maintenance of testing equipment
- Assist in establishing work instructions for the new laboratory testing equipment
- Upkeep test data and documents of QC and development works done
- Maintain 5S in workplace surrounding, work practices as well as good documentation implementation
- Minimum GCE “O” level or ITE qualification or equivalent with colour matching experience preferred.
- Good visual color perception as gauged by the Munsell Color Hue Test
- Good color sense
- Ability to read and write legibly in the English language
- Ability to work independently in laboratory with minimum supervision
Interested applicant, pls send your resume with current, expected salary and reasons for leaving each company.
R1100394 / 02C5351
Vision Manpower Pte Ltd