Technician (Office hours/ Oil&Gas/ Exp with valves or actuators)
• Assembly and testing of flow control products
• Adhere to quality procedures as required by company QMS quality manuals / procedures
• Work with cross functional teams to meet customer’s expectation with speed, efficiency and consistent quality.
• Adhere to Environmental, Health and Safety policy ; 5S ; and other requirements relating to care of equipment and P.P.E
• NITEC/ITC, Technical certificate or equivalent in Mechanical, Electrical/Instrumentation Engineering
• Licensed to use forklifts
• Comfortable with computers
• Minimum 3 to 4 years of hands-on experience in assembly/repair of valves and/or actuators
• Experience in valve automation and controls will be an added advantage.
To apply, please visit to www.gmprecruit.com and search for Job Code: 16462
To find out more about this opportunity, please contact Lionel Liew at [Click Here to Email Your Resume].
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Technologies (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 11C3793 | EA Personnel: Lionel Liew | Registration No: R1330693
GMP TECHNOLOGIES (S) PTE LTD