Technician - NVE PE
Req. ID: 118397
- Upkeep, Maintain, repair and Calibrate Equipments to optimal condition as minimal requirement if not better
- Ability to identify Root Cause and resolve issues through use of Effective problem Solving tools
- Assist Engineer / EAs in Equipment Design change, Machine modifications and involved in Continuous Improvement Projects
- Ability to identify and resolve complex machine issues and ability to work with minimal supervision
- Capable of playing mentoring role to fellow TMs and taking up leadership / Trainer roles whenever required
- Ability to communicate efficiently across all levels / departments
- Ability to lead through example and drive Team to excel without supervision
- To comply and observe all EHSS policies at work keeping safety as top priority
- Diploma in Electronics / Electrical or Mechatronics Engineering
- Self-motivated and hardworking with a pleasant personality
- Possess good communication and analytical skills
- Knowledge of SMT equipment and operation process would be an added advantage
- Fresh graduates are welcomed to apply
We recruit, hire, train, promote, discipline and provide other conditions of employment without regard to a person's race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, pregnancy, veteran’s status, or other classifications protected under law. This includes providing reasonable accommodation for team members' disabilities or religious beliefs and practices.
Each manager, supervisor and team member is responsible for carrying out this policy. The EEO Administrator in Human Resources is responsible for administration of this policy. The administrator will monitor compliance and is available to answer any questions on EEO matters.
To request assistance with the application process, please contact Micron’s Human Resources Department at 1-800-336-8918 (or 208-368-4748).
Keywords: Singapore || Central Singapore (SG-01) || Singapore (SG) || NVE (Non-Volatile Engineering Group) || Entry || Regular || Engineering || Not Applicable ||
Job Segment: Technician, Engineer, Electrical, Compliance, Technology, Engineering, Legal
Micron Semiconductor Asia
Micron Technology is a world leader in memory and semiconductor technology. We offer the industry’s broadest portfolio of silicon-to-semiconductor solutions starting with foundational DRAM, NAND, and NOR Flash memory, and extending to SSDs, modules, MCPs, HMC, and other semiconductor solutions. For more than 38 years, Micron has dedicated itself to collaborating with customers and partners to engineer technology that drives innovation and transforms what’s possible. We continually rethink, recast, and advance new ideas to make it easier for customers to try new things and gain competitive advantages in their markets.