Cycle & Carriage Singapore | Date Posted: 10-Jul-2018
Joining C&C is a distinctive opportunity to develop your career within a successful organization where everyone respects each other and enjoys working together. We recognize your performance in both tangible and intangible ways, by providing you development opportunities and making you feel respected.
As a technician with our Mercedes-Benz Customer Service Centre, you will be responsible for providing installation, testing, maintenance and repair jobs that comply with customers' requirements and manufacturers' specifications.
* Carry out maintenance service and repair job, and report any other defects found during the course of repair
* Able to perform electrical installation jobs and troubleshooting/ rectification of installation problems
* Able to carry out medium to complex diagnostics works as assigned by Superior
* To be accountable for all parts or materials used; as well as customers' vehicle and belongings during the process of repair
* Carry out optimum quality check on all vehicles before delivery
* Ensure all vehicles are road worthy within manufacturer standard & specification
* Complies to all rules and regulations stipulated by the company on general code of conduct and safety
* A minimum qualification of NITEC in Automotive Technology or related discipline
* 2 years of relevant experience in automotive service and repair
* Candidates who are Mercedes-Benz CMT, CST or CDT level will have an added advantage
* Possess a valid Class 3 driving license
* Basic command of English (both verbal and written)
* Team player with initiative and a positive attitude towards learning
About the Company
A member of the Jardine Cycle & Carriage Group, C&C is one of the leading automotive groups in Singapore. We started out in 1899 as a trader in nutmegs and other sundries. In more than 100 years since, we have grown to become a major player in the automotive industry in Singapore, retailing Mercedes-Benz, Mitsubishi, Kia and Citroën passenger cars and commercial vehicles. At Cycle & Carriage, it is more than just the recognition we have earned as being the leader in its class. "Exceptional Journeys" encapsulates our passion for our existence. Bringing together high-performing team members and technical excellence to create people-focused experiences that consistently exceed expectations. Whether it is a customer we serve, an employee that we engage, a brand that we carry, we want to support them in creating exceptional journeys for themselves.
We have a constant mission to strive towards being an Employer of Choice in the countries we operate in. Some of our better performing countries have consistently being recognised for commendable people practices such as:
- HR Asia's Best Companies to Work for in 2015, 2016 and 2017;
- Finalist in HR Excellence Awards 2016 for Recruitment and Leadership Development.
- Winner of Innovative Talent Acquisition Strategy Award in the Annual Jardine Matheson HR Conference 2016
- Winner of Excellence In Innovative Use of HR Technology in HR Excellence Awards 2017
- Merit for Singapore Health Award as awarded by Health Promotion Board
- The most recent accolades achieved during the Annual Jardine Matheson HR Conference 2017, where we clinch the Best Employer Brand, Best Work-Life Balance and Best HR Team Awards.
The emphasis on employee experience has been on the forefront of the C&C's people practices. Keen for a career conversation? Connect with us to find out more.
(You would be notified if you are shortlisted. By submitting your application, you consent to the collection, use and disclosure of your personal data contained in this document by Jardine Cycle & Carriage and / or Cycle & Carriage Singapore, for assessing your career application).
Cycle & Carriage Singapore