Technician (Mall Operations)
Marina Bay Sands Pte Ltd| Date Posted: 1-Jul-2020
'N' Levels / 'O' Levels, ITE/ NITEC/ Higher NITEC, 'A' Levels, Diploma, Bachelor's / Honours, Masters / PhD
- Responsibilities includes hands on moving stock, inventory check, building maintenance, basic electrical and plumbing system trouble-shooting.
- Conduct on-site checks and repair of all type of equipment.
- Perform estimates on projects materials and man hour consumption.
- Perform ad-hoc tasks as required including management of handymen
- Must be able to cope and perform in fast pace environment to ensure quality work is carried out on schedule.
- Perform all duties in accordance with MBS policies and within the realm of the MBS Company vision, mission and values.
- Enforce all safety programs and training with regards to WSH
- Minimum 3-5 years’ experience with minimum higher NITEC certification. Candidates with less qualifications but more years of working experience may also be considered for the position of Technician.
- Worked in the Engineering or Facilities department and understands local regulations, standards and ordinances on operations and maintenance of electrical installation, plumbing systems, mechanical systems, vertical transportation systems, fire protection and life safety systems maintenance.
- Be familiar to use a range of daily hand and power tools.
- Have a basic command of spoken and written English.
- Positive attitude and willing to learn.
- Possess good communication, interpersonal skills and get along with fellow Team Members.
- Be willing to work any day of the week and rotational shift duties.
- Meet the attendance guidelines of the job and adhere to departmental and company policies.
- Withstand various activities such as frequent walking for long periods or prolonged standing, stretching, bending and kneeling without restriction
- Can work with minimum supervision and at times independently, as well as under pressure.
- Understanding of local regulations, standards and ordinances on operations and maintenance of electrical installation, plumbing systems, mechanical systems, vertical transportation systems, fire protection and life safety systems.