Manpower Singapore| Date Posted: 25-Feb-2021
EA Licence No: 02C3423
- The main role is to refurbish water treatment equipment after deployment for project to ensure the equipment condition is acceptable and is ready for the next project.
- Assist engineer in performing maintenance on equipments (mechanicals, pipework, painting etc)
- Follow protocols to conduct calibration / verification of equipment / sensors
- Support the team in "hooking" equipment to the utilities to conduct equipment testing
- Prepare and assist engineer to submit reports on equipment condition and maintenance performed on equipment
- Manage and maintain spare parts storage and inventory
- Experience in mechanical work and pipework
- Knowledge in electricity is a plus
- Self-sufficient and can-do-attitude.
Yvonne Ong EA License No.: 02C3423 Personnel Registration No.: R1549551