- Assist Supervisor to complete various machinery maintenance tasks or project work in the workshop or in the field.
- Maintenance work can include on stationary equipment like Heat Exchangers and Valves
- Perform maintenance on process industry machinery such as:
- Centrifugal Pumps and Compressors
- Reciprocating Pumps and Compressors
- Gearboxes, Mixers, Blowers, Cooling Tower Fans and Turbines.
- Conveyors and Elevators
- Construction and installation work of rotating machinery in a project environment.
- Work tools upkeep and maintenance.
- Submit maintenance task records
- Adhere to safety standard required by the company.
- Perform any other duties as required by the immediate supervisor.
- NITEC or Diploma holder in Mechanical or Maintenance discipline.
- Minimum 6 years’ experience in petrochemical industry.
- Following certification will be an added advantage – Confined Space Assessor, Lifting Supervisor, Scaffold Supervisor and Class 3 Driving Licence
Interested applicants please send us a resume with a recent passport-sized photo, current and expected salaries.
For more information, please visit our website at www.peceng.com
Human Resource (Recruitment)
21 Shipyard Road
Fax : 6268-9488
(Only short-listed candidates will be notified)