Technician (Machinery, $2500-$3500, 5 days)
- To provide technical service and maintenance work for projects as well as existing customers,
- Modification of standard machinery required,
- Assemble, evaluate and testing of machine,
- To travel to overseas to provide support for overseas customers when necessary,
- Standby certain projects or standby normal project if required,
- Provide training to customers,
- Travel daily multiple on site (customers) is required.
- ITE/ Diploma with 2-3 years of relevant experience.
- Able to Fabricating part using conventional milling machine & do wiring based on electrical drawing.
- $2500-$3500 (Salary will commensurate with experience and qualification).
- 5 day work week.
Interested applicants, please email your resume with your Last/ Current drawn salary, Expected Salary, Notice Period & Photo in MS WORD FORMAT to [Click Here to Email Your Resume]
EA License No: 09C5387
EAP Name/ Registered No: Ivan Mah/ R1108310