Technician (Lift Testing and Inspection) / Up to 2600 / 6 days / Island wide
Company working closely with local Town Councils is looking for technicians who understand the workings of lifts and can determine their levels operability. Successful applicants will be stationed at Town Councils.
- Good Career Opportunities
- Conduct lift inspection and testing daily, check and certify parts replaced by lift companies, etc.
- Conduct annual and 5-year load test for lifts.
- Attend to lift related complaints.
- Report / highlight incidents to contractors and follow up closely with them to resolve issues.
- Administrative work including furnishing inspection reports and following up on emails.
- Minimally NITEC in Building / Engineering related
- Comfortable with administrative work and able to use email, Microsoft Office Word and Excel
- Able to commit to travelling to multiple sites.
- Able to move heavy weights for load test.
- Able to work on alternate Saturdays.