Technician (Lift Maintenance & Repair) / Up to 2600 / 6 days / Island wide
CAREERSTAR INTERNATIONAL| Date Posted: 28-Feb-2021
EA Licence No: 03C3254|EA Personal Registration No: R2094472
Entry Level, Experienced
'N' Levels / 'O' Levels
Company working closely with local Town Councils is looking for technicians who understand the workings of lifts and can determine their levels of operability.
- Trusted company that works with local town councils
- Good Career Opportunities
- Attend to lift breakdowns within ½ hours.
- Report lifts breakdown details accurately using lift fault codes.
- Keep proper and accurate records of all breakdowns.
- Report abnormal lift breakdown pattern and to recommend repairs on the suitability of lift part replacements.
- During call back, to conduct checks, carry out minor repair and switch off lifts deemed to be unsafe.
- Troubleshoot for lift defects.
- Monitor and take preventive measure to reduce lift breakdowns.
- Feedback problems diagnosed during troubleshooting to service mechanics to improve the quality of routine maintenance.
- At least a NITEC in Building / Engineering or related
- Able to write emails and utilize Microsoft Excel.
- Possess motor-cycle license and with personal vehicle.
- Willing to perform overnight standby to attend to emergency calls.