Provide Mechanical and Electrical maintenance service in the Hotel ensuring guest rooms, building facilities and equipment are in functioning condition.
- Responsible for working a shift system as establishment.
- Perform preventive maintenance program on hotel M&E equipment, including plumbing/sanitary system to standard.
- Execution of maintenance work order in guest rooms, public area and hotel facilities.
- Perform maintenance repair work in general building and grounds at various sites including electrical, plumbing, painting tasks.
- Respond to maintenance issues immediately upon notification.
- Routine inspection of all public area to ensure good condition and corrective action is taken accordingly.
- Serve as an active member of hotel emergency response team.
- To carry out other job assignments by superiors.
- Maintain high standard of professionalism, ethics, grooming and attitude towards staff and guests.
- Perform tasks independently or with minimum supervision.
- Possess basic communication skills.
- Skilled and knowledgeable in M&E maintenance and is able to troubleshoot.
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE:
- 1 year of M&E experience preferably in a hotel environment.
- Ability to work on 3 rotating shifts (weekends/PH inclusive)