Singapore Facilitists Pte Ltd| Date Posted: 14-Nov-2020
'N' Levels / 'O' Levels, ITE/ NITEC/ Higher NITEC, Diploma
- Carry out preventive & corrective maintenance, servicing and troubleshooting of M&E Services.
- Carry out periodic checks on building M&E services such air-conditioning, electrical, sanitary & plumbing, fire protection, etc…
- Attend to enquiries, feedbacks and/or complaints of breakdown and services requests.
- Supervise term contractors and/or contractors to ensure works are carried out in accordance to specifications and of acceptable standards.
- Carry out other adhoc maintenance works, as and when required.
- Minimum Nitec in Electrical / Mechanical / Facility Technology / Facility Management.
- Preferably with One Year experience in Facilities Management / Building Maintenance works in a commercial building or shopping mall environment.
- Experience with air-conditioning and building management system will be an advantage.
- Willing to work on rotating shifts (between 9am to 11pm) including weekends and public holidays.
Singapore Facilitists Pte Ltd