CBM PTE LTD| Date Posted: 29-May-2019
Entry Level, Experienced
ITE/ NITEC/ Higher NITEC, Diploma, Bachelor's / Honours
- Responsible for maintaining proper equipment listing, inspections of the buildings
- Report on maintenance issues and critical incidence and to supervise contractor & technician
- Inspect and check on site that works orders have been carried out accordingly and on time agreed
- Carry out preventive and corrective maintenance work
- Able to carry out handyman works eg. painting, carpentry works, etc when necessary
- Any other ad hoc duties as and when directed by Management
- Candidate must possess at least a NTC/NITEC in Electronic / Mechanical / Facilities Management
- Minimum 2 years of relevant working experience in residential / commercial / industrial facilities maintenance
- Have good anticipation, analytical skills, with problem solving aptitude
- Good leadership, interpersonal skills and team building spirit.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and spoken
- Shift work might be required depending on work location.
CBM PTE LTD