• Experienced or with good knowledge of forklift tyre installation and replacement.
• To maintain good rapport with customer's requirement/problems and identify solutions to suggest improvement method and techniques to provide high standard customer satisfaction.
• Ensure timely and accurate recording of work executed.
• Prepare and maintain records of completed workshop work.
• Execute good housekeeping practice for maintenance of workshop and equipment.
• Maintain current knowledge of all applicable procedures and safety measures.
• Feedback to superior on customer's needs and requirements.
• Any other ad-hoc duty as assigned by the Superior.
• Min GCE ‘O’ Level.
• Minimum 1-year relevant experience (Automotive).
• Passion for Automotive.
• Possess a valid Class 3 driving license.
• Basic command of English (both verbal and written)
• Team player with initiative and a positive attitude towards learning.
Tan Chong Industrial Machinery Pte Ltd