Ryobi Geotechnique International Pte Ltd | Date Posted: 19-Sep-2018
Entry Level, Experienced
ITE/ NITEC/ Higher NITEC
- Plan and coordinate for real time instrumentation projects, schedule control, permits for on-site installation, setting up and commissioning of monitoring.
- Drafts engineering documents and drawings for Authorities’ submission.
- On-site installation and hands-on monitoring of sensor, instruments and equipment.
- Ensure full commission of system, with regular monitoring and maintenance regime
- Instructs, supervises, manages and monitors the supervisor in the course of work.
- Monitoring real time data processing, review and analyst, with report submission to client.
- ITE graduate / Diploma in Civil Engineering or relevant field;
- Driving license an advantage;
- A team player who is organized and possesses good initiative
- Independent and team player
- Preferable short notice or immediate candidate.
Ryobi Geotechnique International Pte Ltd