- Report to Operations Manager, to provide technical and M&E support relating to the day to day operations of the mall.
- Ensure smooth running of building facilities, building automation system, M&E services and other backend facilities.
- Attend to repair and maintenance works including but not limiting to system breakdown (air-conditioning, kitchen exhaust, plumbing and sanitary system and electrical installation).
- Coordinate and supervise preventive maintenance activities according to the maintenance works schedule and liaise with term contractors to ensure proper implementation of the works.
- Observe and inform the management of any irregularities or poor performance of contractors.
- Coordinate tenancy fitting out works and asset enhancement initiative when required.
- To attend to and assist on tenants’ complaints / feedbacks on any matters pertaining to M&E.
- Assist the management in the planning and execution of energy saving programme.
- Maintain the technical store and its equipment with safety concern in mind.
- Maintain proper inventory and maintenance record on M&E and building assets.
- Act as the Duty Manager as and when assigned.
- Perform any other duties as and when assigned.
- Able to work on shift timing and on weekends and public holidays.
ITE in Mechanical and Electrical Engineering from a recognized institution is preferred.
How to Apply:
Submit your application by emailing a detailed copy of your updated Resume (with photo) to [Click Here to Email Your Resume]