STH Consultancy Pte Ltd| Date Posted: 17-May-2019
EA Licence No: 14C7139|EA Personal Registration No: R1439077
Working Day/ hour: Rotating Shift / 12 hour shift work
Salary: Depend on Experience
- Maintain day to day smooth operation on machines and equipment.
- Maintain good housekeeping.
- Perform Preventive Maintenance on the Machine.
- Trouble-shooting on machines and equipment issue.
- To create and maintain machines and equipment related data record.
- To provide technical support in term of coming up suitable technical specification, calculation and specific process within the discipline.
- Diploma, Higher Nitec or Nitec.
- Safety Oriented
- Hydraulic knowledge.
- Team player.
- Willing to work in assign shift.
- Young and physically fit.
- Have experience in engineering activities in hydraulic related industries.
- Fresh grads are welcome.
Interested applicants, please kindly forward resume with photo in MS Word format to [Click Here to Email Your Resume] or contact us at 98818100 for any enquiries. (Pls quote: T-01)
Reasons of leaving (Past & Present Employment)
All Last Drawn Salary
Date of Availability
EA No: 14C7139
Reg No: R1439077
STH Consultancy Pte Ltd