D'Crypt Pte Ltd| Date Posted: 5-Apr-2019
ITE/ NITEC/ Higher NITEC, 'A' Levels, Diploma
- Assembly, testing, packaging and delivery of products, including basic electronics troubleshooting, maintenance and repairs.
- Perform soldering of fine-pitch SMT components, handling general test and measuring equipment.
- Support product development like assembly of prototype boards, testing and troubleshooting, with supervision from engineers.
- Any other jobs as assigned by supervisor.
- Possess at least ITE or NITEC in Electrical / Electronic / Computer Engineering
- Electrical and Electronic Assemblies will be an added advantage.
- Preferably a few years of relevant experiences in electronics industry. However, entry level applicants may apply
- Team player & fast learner
- Able to commence work immediately or within short notice
D'Crypt Pte Ltd