Secure Parking (Singapore)| Date Posted: 19-Aug-2019
ITE/ NITEC/ Higher NITEC, Diploma
- To assist the Technical Supervisor on the day-to-day troubleshooting, diagnosing breakdown problems, enhance servicing on car park systems.
- To upkeep and perform on-site preventive maintenance of parking equipment, replacement of parts and components at car park sites.
- On-site project coordination and follow-up for new projects and handing over of car parks inclusive paperwork management. Example termination of telephone lines, arrange with contractor to install / remove signs, co-ordinates with contractors to install / dismantle of equipment etc.
- Assist to coordinate to resolve resolving technical issues with contractors, suppliers, vendors and customers.
- Documentation of maintenance and repair works, purchases, testing records, etc.
- Documentation of inventory, inclusive to initiate purchase requisition for spare parts, consumable items and works orders.
- Candidate must possess at least a Higher secondary/Pre-U/A level/College, Professional Certificate/NiTEC, Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Engineering (Computer/Telecommunication), Engineering (Electrical/Electronic), Engineering (Industrial), Engineering (Mechanical) or equivalent.
- Applicants must be willing to work in Ubi Area.
- Entry level applicants are encouraged to apply.
- Full-Time position(s) available.
- Holds valid Class 3 Singapore licence
- Two rotating shifts including weekends
Secure Parking (Singapore)