METTA (LPG) PTE LTD| Date Posted: 16-Jul-2019
ITE/ NITEC/ Higher NITEC
- Install, maintain and service equipment related to oil and gas products.
- Perform troubleshooting on Automation electro/mechanical equipment.
- Complete the entire installation and preparation prior to the installation.
- Provide concise and accurate feedback to superiors and/or customers.
- Support the backend admin of security control.
- Supervision of installation, preventive and corrective maintenance.
- Diploma or ITE in Electro-mechanical engineering
- 3 years’ experience, preferably Petrochemical Industry
- Able to work independently
- Possess class 3 licence
- Willing to travel
- Training will be provided
METTA (LPG) PTE LTD