Park Hotel Clarke Quay| Date Posted: 3-Jun-2019
'N' Levels / 'O' Levels, ITE/ NITEC/ Higher NITEC, Diploma
- To be responsible for performing preventive / breakdown maintenance on all M&E services and building work.
- To specialise in one or two areas including, plumbing, masonry, electrical, mechanical, air conditioning, carpentry or other areas of maintenance work.
- To carry out preventive / breakdown maintenance on all plumbing and sanitary systems of the Hotel.
- To operate and carry out preventive / breakdown maintenance on all mechanical equipment such as air conditioning system, freezer, refrigerators, pumps, coolers, ice-makers and other refrigeration equipment.
- To carry out painting, polishing and varnishing works at the Hotel.
- To operate and carry out preventive maintenance and repairs of all electrical installations and equipment such as generator, fire protection system lighting and power, etc. at the hotel.
- To assist in energy conservation programme and participate in fire-fighting and safety exercise.
- To construct and repair furniture such as cabinet, cupboard, table, chairs, doors and props.
- Any other suitable tasks as and when assigned by Maintenance Officer / Assistant Chief Engineer.
- Required to perform 3 rotating shifts
Park Hotel Clarke Quay