Working location: Islandwide (Will be place in 1 location)
Working hours: 5 Days
Salary: Up to $2500
JOB ID: 2711
• Perform instrument installation, cable/tubing termination, troubleshooting and calibration
• Preferably those who has experience in water treatment or petrochemical fields
• Understand and be familiar with loop drawings, P&ID, layout drawings etc.
• Conversant with the use of instrument test equipment including universal meter and HART communicator.
• Familiar with Instrumentation and Control system and understanding of Hazardous Areas and ATEX requirements.
• Carry out commissioning testing activities safely to comply with site PTW and safety regulations and procedures.
• Carry out troubleshooting of faults arising during commissioning tests.
• Maintain latest drawings/ documentation on site including all red-line markup drawings.
• Nitec in Electronic / Instrument Engineering or relevant Qualification
• Min. 5 years experience in instrumentation commissioning, loop checking, pre-commissioning and commissioning.
• Effective team player
• Project Incentive
• Annual Leave
• Medical Leave
Please kindly send in your updated CV (please include your current salary package with full breakdown, reason of leaving and expected salary) via Apply Now or email to [Click Here to Email Your Resume].
We regret only shorlisted candidates will be notified. Thank you.
Donny Leong Chee Yoong, EA License Number: 02C4944, Registration Number: R1765127
People Profilers Pte Ltd