Marina Bay Sands Pte Ltd| Date Posted: 21-May-2020
'N' Levels / 'O' Levels, ITE/ NITEC/ Higher NITEC, 'A' Levels, Diploma, Bachelor's / Honours, Masters / PhD
- Perform daily maintenance of Gaming layout and table upholstery.
- Perform carpentry modification works on Gaming tables, if necessary.
- Maintain weekly inventory records of Gaming layout and table surround fabrics changes.
- Provide logistical support when changing Gaming layout and/or table surround, in accordance to project requirements.
- Prepare inventory and coordinate with Gaming Audit for layout disposal works.
- Coordinate with PAD to assess if layouts are suitable to reuse.
- Ensure that all table games equipment are in optimum operational condition.
- Protect all assess of the Company and department at all times.
- Complies with attendance guidelines and regulatory, Departmental and Company policies.
- Maintain effective communication with Supervisors, Assistant Manager and Manager within the department.
- Experience handling handyman tools required.
- Possess basic upholstery and carpentry skills.
- Prior experience in project planning or exposure within the Casino environment will be advantageous.
- Good coordination and communication skills is required.