Technician (Golf Course Maintenance)
National Service Resort & Country Club (NSRCC)| Date Posted: 25-Feb-2021
'N' Levels / 'O' Levels, ITE/ NITEC/ Higher NITEC, 'A' Levels
- Carry out preventive maintenance for all equipment used
- Responsible for the servicing of failing equipment and buggies
- Inspect, diagnose and repair mechanical defects in diesel-powered equipment, electric-powered buggies, trucks and other mechanical machineries that are used in daily maintenance works
- Maintain records for equipment maintenance
- Maintain workshop area by enforcing safety measures
- Minimum NITEC in Mechanical Engineering or equivalent with 1-2 years of relevant experience
- Must be able to work long hours during weekends and public holidays when required (Overtime pay given where applicable)
- Outgoing, tactful and possesses problem solving skills
- Accommodation provided at dormitory at NSRCC Changi (10 Changi Coast Walk) for non-local employees.
- As staff transport is not provided in the morning before 6am, non-local employees who choose not to stay in the dormitory will need to arrange for their own transport to work.
- Working hours:
- 6:00 am to 4:00 pm (Mon)
- 6:00 am to 3:00 pm (Tue, Thu & Fri)
- 5:45 am to 10:00 am (Wed & Sat only)
- Monthly laundry allowance provided
- Overtime pay provided where applicable
- Staff transport provided at Tanah Merah MRT station (selected timings)
Attractive Employee Benefits*
- Annual and medical leave
- Annual Wage Supplement (13th month bonus)
- Variable bonus
- Subsidies for medical, dental & holiday
- Medical and group insurance coverage
- Perfect Medical / Long Service Award
- Birthday gift
- Corporate rate for selected tourist attraction
- Privileged rates for usage of Club facilities
*Terms & conditions apply.
Interview may be conducted at the Club premises or via Zoom or Whatsapp video.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
National Service Resort & Country Club (NSRCC)