Technician (Gas Plant)
Our Client is a MNC providing integrated services in gas and equipment for the heavy industry and having global presence with over thousand employees.
- Perform regular check on equipment and facilities to ensure smooth operation
- Upkeep and maintain the cleanliness and orderliness of the operation area
- Perform analysis work for bulk liquid and recorded all events and processes
- Prepare bulk liquid for customer's collection
- Prepare daily production report and weekly report
- NITEC/ Diploma in Chemical Process Operation or relevant disciplines
- Min 1 year relevant working experiences at oil refinery, gas plant or chemical industries
- Prefer with some experience dealing with Gas equipment or facilities
- Able to travel within Singapore island to perform servicing task at client sites
- Able to travel to work at the West side of Singapore
Interested applicants are requested to apply online or email to [Click Here to Email Your Resume] a complete resume with a recent photograph. Our friendly consultant will contact you if you are shortlisted.
Tan LK | EA Reg. No. R1111728 | EA Licence No. 12C6198
Hecal Pte Ltd