Technician for Printer & Photocopiers (Penjuru)
- Troubleshooting photocopier hardware.
- Break-fix & Proactive Maintenance of photocopiers and printers.
- Software installation of printer drivers and scanners
- Programming WiFi router to connect laptop and printers.
- IT Support (remote and onsite) and customer service
- Onsite - Key operator training and troubleshooting
- Laptop, printer, copier and router setup.
- Delivery and and setup of photocopier / printers.
- Min 1 year experience in similar field or basic hands-on experience in DIY computers
- Network configuration experience
- interest in technical work
- Work from Penjuru (West of Singapore)
- Class 2B or Class 3 Driving License
Salary commensurates with experience, skillsets and relevant licenses.
Other Job Details
5 day work week (Mon-Fri 8.30am-6pm) with 1 weekend a month (Sat/Sun/PH)
We do not have quota for E/S passes. 6 Day week applies for work permit applicants.
Training will be provided