Technician - Engineering Exp - (West Area)
- Assure safety standards are used which comply with company HSE policy.
- Perform a wide variety of general building maintenance repairs and services.
- Perform the “Preventative Maintenance Program” base on planned schedule.
- Involvement / participation in team projects & process improvement
- Assist in monitoring all work being performed by external contractors.
- Replace all malfunctioning parts on equipment.
- Responsible for alerting the superior of any unusual occurrence and/or damage that have taken place or that may occur.
- Ensure compliance of all work related activities in a fair, ethical, and consistent manner
- Carry out general electrical & mechanical repairs & trouble shootings
- To use proper tooling for any work carried out.
- Identify problems/root cause and implements solution
- Work independently in the absence of supervision without incurring any mistakes.
- Minimize equipment down time by solving the issue with faster & effective way.
- Maintains accurate records of preventative maintenance schedules on daily basis.
- Perform weekly safety checks throughout the facility to ensure a safe and clean environment for the patrons of the facility and to eliminate all hazards.
- Performs related duties as required.
- Possess at least ITE in Engineering related or 2 years of working experience in engineering or related discipline
- Possess strong leadership with excellent problem solving skill
- Strong interpersonal and negotiation skills.
- Good in Microsoft office and email is preferred.
++2 weeks rotating day and night shift+++
Please submit resumes to [Click Here to Email Your Resume] with the following details, in MS Word format:
Position applying for
Reason for Leaving
Quek Hong Guek
EA License No : 06C4642
EA Reg No : R1981137
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified